Black Castor Growth Balm
Black Castor Growth Balm 4 OZ
Black Castor Growth Balm contains stimulating essentials in natural butters and oil to encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy.
What Are Hair Balms?
Hair balms are styling products that can include oils, butters, waxes, and essential oils. These ingredients work together to provide a light hold for styling while nourishing the hair. Balms can tackle dryness, breakage, and frizziness as well as help protect the hair from heated tools.
Beeswax, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Black Castor Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitamin E, KumQuat Fragrance.
There are many benefits of using natural oils on hair and scalp
- Black Castor Seed Oil - Strengthens hair, protects hair and grows hair
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Shea Butter improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Coconut oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects, heals the scalp and helps keep hair in maximum condition
Why we added Organic Sunflower oil in the Black Castor Oil Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
brought this product a couple weeks ago. Two of my Friends told me about it, so I decided to try some of their products. Really loving the smell and how hydrated my kid's hair and scalps are looking.